I. GENERAL INFORMATIONQuickex.io responds only to requests from government and law enforcement agencies received from government and law enforcement personnel with provision of verifying credentials of these employees.These Guidelines are provided for use by law enforcement or other government entities when seeking information about sending requests to and liaising with Quickex.io in order to receive information on the users and their transactions.As it is stated in our Terms of Service, the services are provided by the following legal entity: registered in Seychelles.
II. GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
Quickex.io accepts legally valid government or law enforcement information requests by email to [email protected]
III. REQUIRED INFORMATION
For prompt consideration of information requests from authorized law enforcement officers, this request must contain the following:
- Law enforcement agency’s name;
- Proof that an official is authorized to request information (proof of authority) and current position in a law enforcement organization;
- Identification card of a law enforcement organization employee (for example, badge number or internal identification number);
- Agency issued email address;
- Contact information (email address, phone number) from a government organization;
- The name of the specific legal entity from which you need information;
Features of the request, including:
- ID-agenda number in the subject line;
- Any public addresses or transaction IDs in text format or Excel file (not PDF.);
- Specify a reasonable time to respond;
- Request for mutual legal assistance to ensure compliance with international law and order.
IV. EMERGENCY REQUESTS FROM GOVERNMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIESFor emergency requests, i.e., when it relates to circumstances involving imminent and serious threats to the life/safety of individuals, please submit “EMERGENCY REQUEST” in the subject line.
V. DISCLAIMER/EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
Quickex.io uses all its efforts to collect and provide information to the competent authorities to the maximum extent possible, however, Quickex.io does not assume any responsibility and does not give any guarantees regarding the accuracy, adequacy and completeness of the information provided in response to the request. Please note that any paucity of information is possible and may be caused by any reason, including, but not limited to, the human factor, hardware and software flaws and failures.
Correspondence at the request of the competent authority is confidential and privileged and can only be used for the purposes of the request.